Palisade Brewgrass Bash
September 10 @ 6:00 pm - September 12 @ 6:00 pm$45 – $55
September 10, 11, and 12
3 Days of Music Awesomeness
- 10th Mountain Division
- All Star Jam
- Saturday ticket required – buy now
- Elle Michelle Grateful Holler
- Still House String Band
- Head for the Hills
- Elk Range
- SAM BUSH BAND (Headliner)
- All Star Jam
- Elle Michelle
- Deer creek Sharpshooters
- $45 advanced purchase, $55 day of show
Tickets available at the door on Saturday Sept 11 ticket required – buy now
- Food Trucks will be available on-site NO outside food or beverage
- Sanitation Stations throughout
- Masks Recommended, following Mesa County guidelines for further COVID protocol
- Chairs are allowed, however NO canopies or other vision obstructions
Festival Information in Q-and-A Format (FAQs):
- You get access to the venue located on 2nd street between Palisade Brewing Company and Peach Street Distillers from noon to the close of the event on Saturday September 11, 2021.
- You get unlimited samples of beer from noon until 3pm.
- The first 500 people get a complementary beer cup.
Event organizers are vigilantly monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. All Mesa County Public Health Guidelines will be followed at the time of the event. Based on the current Mesa County Health Guidelines we are not requiring the use of masks or proof of negative COVID-19 vaccine for entry. Given the ever changing COVID situation, these protocols are subject to change. If there is any sort of change, ticket holders will be notified via email. The event will be in a large outdoor area where social distancing is possible and a limited number of tickets will be sold to allow for social distancing. Safety for our patrons, bands, and staff will be a priority. Please know that conditions and capacities may update based on local, state, and national guidelines. Please stay home if you are sick or showing symptoms of COVID-19, including fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, nausea,ect., or have been in close contact with anyone confirmed to have recently tested positive for COVID-19. If the ticketed event on Saturday September 11, 2021 is canceled due to COVID-19 regulations, guidelines, or safety concerns, ticket purchasers will be able to get a refund for their ticket purchase. Ticket service fees are non-refundable.
This will be an outdoor event and will take place rain or shine, snow or heat, bluegrass or rock and roll.
- What is allowed:
- Personal Chairs for sitting.
- Reasonably sized tarp or tapestries for ground placement.
- What is not allowed:
- Dogs (excluding service animals)
- Easy ups and shade tents
All humans over 12 years of age need a ticket for entry. Only humans over 21 will receive a wristband that allows them to partake in the beer sampling.
Both the Palisade Brewing Company and Peach Street Distillers will offer refreshments.
Yes. Re-entry is allowed. There will be 4 food trucks serving food inside the venue and the best libations in the county…but if you want to leave and come back, you can.
- There will be limited parking at the dirt lot at the intersection of Kluge ave. and 2nd Street. There will be additional parking at the following locations:
- Palisade High School 3679 G. Rd Palisade, CO 81526
- Taylor Elementary School 689 Brentwood Dr. Palisade, CO 81526
- Palisade Fire Station 341 W. 7th St. Palisade, CO 81526
- Peach Bowl Park (Palisade Pool) 571 W. 5th St. Palisade, CO 81526
- DO NOT PARK ON LOCAL STREETS BLOCKING PEOPLES DRIVEWAYS OR MAKING LOCAL STREETS CONGESTED. As tempting as it might be, please do not park on the streets surrounding the venue. Local Palisade residents have tow trucks on speed dial and the event is not responsible for your vehicle if you park outside of the above referenced parking locations.
Yes a shuttle bus will be making the rounds to all parking locations from 11:30 a.m. until 10:30 p.m on Saturday.
- No outside alcohol.
- Please have a designated driver or transportation plan for the event.
- Remember consuming marijuana in public is against the law